Saturday, February 19, 2011

Feb 19, 2011 Rite Aid Trip $28.94



I got

6 boxes of Honey Nut Cheerios
4 boxes of Frosted Flakes
2 packages of Chex party mix
2 bottles of Ragu pasta sauce
2 boxes of Ziplock Bags
2 cans of Campbells Chicken Noodle Soup
2 bags of Fritos
1 bag peanut butter m&ms
4 pgs. of  GE light bulbs

For a total out of pocket of:     $28.94

Note: one bag of Chex Mix is not pictured above.  (Hubby had his eye on it as soon as he unloaded the car)
I didn't pay close enough attention to the lightbulbs, and I didn't get to use my $6 worth of coupons, but I was already pushing my luck, since I forgot to give them my coupons the first time I came in, and they allowed me to bring them back.  So this purchase could have been 22.94.  THANK YOU RITE AID!

No comments:

Post a Comment